Heel - Blister Prevention Patches
Shoe Armour’s Blister Prevention Patches were designed to eliminate blisters before they happen. Feet often get blisters from parts of the foot rubbing repeatedly on the inside of your shoes. Shoe Armour’s Blister Prevention Patch technology helps prevent these types of blisters on various parts of the foot. They are made from materials specifically designed with an extremely high coefficient of friction and resistance to moisture and wear. Blisters are caused by friction as parts of your feet rub repeatedly against your shoe. Shoe Armour’s Blister Prevention Patches reduce this friction and help prevent blisters. They are applied to the inside of your shoe wherever you typically would get a blister. They work best when used before the blister forms. When installed properly, you should not even know that the blister patches are in your shoe.
Features & details
- Made in the USA by the makers of The Original Shoe Armour.
- Two (2) heel patches are included.
- Prevents blisters.
- Made from materials specifically designed with an extremely high coefficient of friction and resistance to moisture and wear.
- Can be used in all types of shoes including running shoes, athletic shoes, dress shoes, work boots, heels, ski boots, etc.
- Adheres to the inside of your footwear.
- Blister patches are clear (no color).