Original Foot-RX with Padding (No adhesive)
By placing the Foot-Rx inserts in your shoes between the laces and tongue, the pressure points of the laces are widened, redistributing the pressure over the complete surface of the Foot-Rx. This can help you keep your laces appropriately secured for walking, running, and playing sports -- while helping to prevent injury, alleviate pain, and reduce inflammation. When your shoes fit better, your feet feel better. As the only shoe-insert of its kind, the Foot-Rx is designed to let you tighten your shoe laces for a better fit, while also relieving pain and inflammation that can occur on the top of the feet.
Features & details
- Foot-Rx Lace Bite Prevention Inserts help eliminate pain on the top of the foot caused by shoelaces.
- Foot-Rx self-adhesive inserts fit in your shoes between the laces and tongue.
- Pressure points of the laces are widened, redistributing the pressure from the laces over the complete surface of the Foot-Rx insert.
- Foot-Rx inserts help prevent injury, alleviate pain, and reduce inflammation on the top of the foot..
- Made in the USA. Patent Pending design.
- 2 versions available. Black with adhesive, Original without adhesive.